Slider

{pricing and contact information located at the bottom of this page}







Sunday, November 1, 2009

'Tis the Season

I love November and December. Simply put, we start out being thankful and end the year giving to others. Emotions run high, families grow closer, differences put aside. Whatever our motivation is, most of us find ourselves being a little more selfless at year’s end.

I‘ve thought about this a lot over the last week. How can I best teach my children to give? What could we, as a family, do to evoke some holiday cheer for others? We’re certainly not wealthy. And then {my ah-ha moment} I simplified. I remembered the one thing that we all have to share, even though each of us has something different. We have our talents! I love taking pictures. I love capturing the bond of a family in photo form. I can give people memories. After all, it’s the reason I started doing this in the first place.



is giving away
Two Free Family Photo Sessions

All I need from you is nominations!
Do you know a family that, because of tough times financially, can’t afford family pictures this year?
Do you have a neighbor that’s had a tough time?
Someone with unforeseen medical hardships?
A friend who just needs a lift?

Send an email to evonneballard@yahoo.com and tell me why you think the family is deserving, what they mean to you, how you’ve been inspired, why you want to help. Please keep in mind that the winning families will need to either live in the Salt Lake/Utah County area or be visiting during the holiday season. Nominations should be submitted no later than November 8th. Pictures of the winning families will be posted on Christmas Day.

Thank you all in advance for your generosity.
I am so blessed to know such giving and selfless people.
I am inspired by you all daily!
Let the nominating begin!

0 comments: